Hot galvanizing continuous annealing furnace is divided into which section?
The hot galvanizing continuous annealing furnace is divided into three sections: no oxidation heating section, reduction section and cooling section.
Function of non-oxidized heating section:
(1) heat the strip to the required temperature according to the process.
(2) remove residual grease on the surface of cold rolled strip by evaporation and burning.
Function of reduction furnace:
(1) the oxidized iron sheet on the surface of the strip is reduced to active spongy pure iron suitable for hot galvanizing.
(2) continue heating the strip steel which has been preheated to a certain temperature through the preheating furnace to finish the reheating of the steel plate.Annealing.
Role of cooling section:
(1) cool the strip steel of the discharge furnace to the required galvanizing temperature.
(2) under the action of protective gas, the active surface on which the strip is reduced is not oxidized.
How about the preheating furnace structure of hot galvanizing continuous annealing furnace?
(1) preheating furnace wall shell of preheating furnace wall is made of reinforced steel and sheet steel.The inner side of the casing is slag!The inner furnace wall of the hot plate is made of insulating brick and clay clay brick.
(2) the heating medium of the preheating furnace shall be directly heated by gas or natural gas.
(3) the layout of preheating furnace nozzle includes different layout methods such as top, bottom and side.
(4) there are many types of preheating burner, but the most effective bottom is low-pressure, short-flame vortex burner
(5) the burner is arranged with the lower burner on the side of the burner or the lower burner on the bottom of the burner.
(6) combustion atmosphere control facilities in the furnace: the upper pipe connected with gas and air on the front of the burner is installed with the electric and pneumatic control 19NEWeD upper arm control valve.
The control valve is driven by connecting rod mechanism, which can adjust the amount of gas and air in each area according to the proportion when burning, so as to guarantee the temperature of combustion atmosphere in the furnace.
(7) bottom roller: in order to ensure that the strip does not droop and transmit the thread through the belt, there is also a bottom roller driven by separate motor or groups of chains in the preheating furnace.
(8) cooling of the bottom roller: since the preheating roller has to bear a high temperature, in order not to cause bending deformation, it must be opposite to furnace 1