The reasons and solutions of common problems in painting.
1. Phenomenon: the film contains water or other liquid, the coating color is whiter than before, and the film is white mist.
(1) the water content of the plate is too high, and the volatile product is left in the paint film to cause white hair;
(2) excessive environmental humidity;
(3) water is mixed in the construction surface, container and paint;
(4) the diluent evaporates too fast;
(5) the water contained in the paint film is not clear;
(6) for black walnut and other dark boards, use less transparent paint, because the transparency problem is white;
(7) thick paint construction;
(8) the curing agent is wrong, and it is white with the paint.
(1) before plate construction, it should be dried and controlled, and the water content of the control board is below 12%;
(2) use transparent paint construction for dark panels;
(3) paint construction should not be coated at one time;
(4) do not construct when humidity is high, if necessary, add proper slow drying water;
(5) the construction surface should be clean and not wet;
(6) do not mix water in paints and containers;
(7) use the specified diluent and curing agent;
(8) the water at the bottom layer should be dried, especially with water mill.