Advantages of hot galvanizing.
With the development of industry, hot galvanizing products have been applied in many fields. The advantage of hot galvanizing is that the anti-corrosion years are long, and the adaptive environment has always been a popular anti-corrosion treatment method.It is widely used in power tower, telecommunication tower, railway, highway protection, road lamp pole, Marine component, building steel structure component, substation auxiliary facility, light industry, etc.
The anticorrosive life of hot galvanizing is old, but it is not the same in different environments: 13 years in heavy industrial zone, 50 years in the ocean, 104 in the countryside, and 30 years in the city.
Principle: galvanized iron to clean clean, then solvent treatment, drying after immersed in liquid zinc, iron and zinc layer of molten zinc reaction produces a alloying, the process for: degreasing, washing, pickling, helps the plating - drying - hot dip galvanized, separation, cooling passivation.
Of hot galvanizing alloy layer thickness depends mainly on the silicon content of steel and other chemical ingredients, cross-sectional area of the steel bar, steel surface roughness, temperature of zinc pot, zinc dipping time, cooling speed, cold rolling deformation, etc.
Advantages of hot galvanizing.
1. Low cost: the cost of hot dip galvanized coating is lower than that of other paint coatings;
2. Durable and durable: in the suburban environment, the standard hot-dip galvanized anti-rust thickness can be kept for more than 50 years without being repaired;In urban or offshore areas, the standard hot-dip galvanized coatings can be kept for 20 years without having to be repaired;
3. Good reliability: the zinc coating and steel are metallurgical bonding, which is a part of the steel surface, so the durability of the coating is more reliable.
4. High toughness of the coating: a special metallurgical structure formed by the zinc coating, which can withstand mechanical damage when transported and used;
5. Comprehensive protection: every part of the plating can be plated with zinc, which can be fully protected even in the depression, sharp corners and hiding places;
6. Saving time and effort: the process of galvanizing is faster than other coating construction methods, and it can avoid the time required for painting on the site after installation.
7, low initial cost: in general, the cost of the hot-dip zinc is lower than on other protective coating, the reason is very simple, other protective coating, such as sand and paint is labor intensive, and hot dipping zinc process for high mechanization, tightly controlled plant construction.
8. Simple and convenient test: hot dip zinc coating can be visually and simple non-destructive coating thickness meter for testing.
9. Reliability: the specification of hot dip zinc is generally carried out in accordance with BS EN ISO 1461, and its minimum zinc thickness is limited, so its rust prevention period and performance are reliable and predictable.