1. Low processing cost: The cost of hot-dip galvanizing and rust prevention is lower than that of other lacquer coatings;
2. Durable: In the suburban environment, the standard galvanized rust-proof thickness can be maintained for more than 50 years without repair; in the urban or offshore areas, the standard hot-dip galvanized rust-proof layer can be maintained for 20 years without repair ;
3. Good reliability: Metallurgical bonding between the galvanized layer and the steel becomes a part of the steel surface, so the durability of the coating is more reliable;
4, the toughness of the coating: galvanized layer forms a special metallurgical structure, this structure can withstand mechanical damage during transportation and use;
5. Comprehensive protection: Each part of the plated part can be plated with zinc, which can be fully protected even in the depressions, sharp corners and hidden places;
6. Save time and effort: The galvanization process is faster than other coating construction methods, and it can avoid the time required for painting on the construction site after installation.
7. Low initial cost: Under normal circumstances, the cost of hot dip galvanizing is lower than that of applying other protective coatings. The reason is very simple. Other protective coatings such as sandblasting paint are labour-intensive processes, whereas hot dip galvanizing processes are high. Mechanized, tightly controlled in-plant construction.
8, the test is simple and convenient: hot-dip zinc layer can be visual and simple non-destructive coating thickness test for testing
9. Reliability: The specification of hot-dip zinc is generally performed in accordance with BS EN ISO 1461, which limits its minimum zinc layer thickness so that its rust-proof period and performance are reliable and predictable.