Maintenance method of air knife in hot dip galvanizing production line?
(1) always check whether the nozzle of the air knife is damaged, at least carefully check every time when parking. If small cracks are found, use file and sandpaper to polish;If there are large cracks, they should be replaced in time.
(2) the air knife relies on gear and rack transmission for vertical and horizontal adjustment, and the air knife transmission system should be lubricated regularly to ensure the normal operation of the air knife.
(3) in order to ensure the clean air, the air filter should be cleaned regularly.
What is the significance of cooling the strip out of the zinc pot?
(1) after the strip out of the zinc pot, the diffusion of iron and zinc alloy is still going on, in general, the higher the temperature of the strip, the more intense the diffusion, which will make the alloy layer in the coating thicken, and affect the coating toughness, in order to prevent this diffusion as soon as possible, it must be forced cooling after the strip leaves the zinc pot.And only when the strip temperature below 300 ℃, the diffusion is weakened to the extent of the tiny.
(2) coating on the surface of the strip before solidification, are not allowed to contact with any object, or will cause the coating damage, so the strip in the first before turning roll into the cooling tower, zinc coating must be cooled to the solidification temperature (419 ℃), the following must be forced cooling.
(3) in the plating post-processing of strip steel, enter JiaoGuang whole before, must take the temperature has dropped below 40 ℃, otherwise easy to produce tensile crack, can effectively eliminate the service platform, and the influence on the mechanical properties of the product, in this sense, must also be after plating steel strip for cooling
(4) when the steel goes into the passivation treatment, it is not expected to have a higher temperature of the steel, otherwise, it will accelerate the evaporation of the passivation solution, and deteriorate the operating environment, affecting the health of operators. In this sense, the cooling of the steel after plating is also very necessary.