In roller plating, how to increase the zinc layer thickness?
(1) reduce the extrusion pressure of rollers.
(2) increase the ratio of the strip speed to the circumference speed of the galvanized roller.
(3) improve the zinc level.
What are the defects of roller plating in production practice?
(1) the operating line speed is limited.Because the zinc level is located in the center line of the galvanized roller, the zinc liquid in the middle of the roller is supplemented by the two ends and the thread of the roller surface.
(2) accurate control of coating thickness is very difficult.
(3) operation and maintenance are very troublesome.In addition, in order to supplement the heat loss of the upper surface of the zinc solution, the roller must be burned by gas flame, so that the roller must be stopped for 5~7 days, which brings great difficulties to the continuous operation.