The difference between cold rolling and hot rolling
- May 29, 2018 -
Cold rolled steel sheet due to a certain degree of strain hardening, toughness is low, but can reach better showed, used for cold bending spring pieces and parts, at the same time due to the yield point is close to the tensile strength, so no foresight to danger, in use process in the load exceeds allowable load are prone to accidents.
1) the cold plate is made of non-oxidized leather, with good quality.Hot - rolled steel plate using hot - tie processing surface has oxide skin, plate thickness has bottom difference.
2) hot-rolled steel plate has poor ductility and surface smoothness, and its price is lower, while cold-rolled steel plate has good extensibility and toughness, but its price is higher.
3) the rolling process is divided into cold rolling and hot rolling steel plate, with recrystallization temperature as the distinguishing point.
4) cold rolling: cold rolling is generally used to produce strip material with high rolling speed.Hot rolled steel: the temperature of hot rolled steel is similar to that of forged steel.
5) the surface of galvanized steel plate is black and brown, and the surface of non-plated cold steel plate is gray. After plating, it can be distinguished from the surface smoothness.