1. Problem phenomenon: after the paint film is dry, there will be a circular bubble of different sizes, also known as bubbling.The bubbling occurs between the painted surface and the paint film, or between two layers of paint.
(1) the substrate treatment is not required, such as the high moisture content of wood, or the removal of the aromatic oil contained in the rosin and the wood itself, causing the blister when its natural volatilization.
(2) oily or water-based putty is not completely dry or when the underlying coating is not dry.
(3) the joints and holes of the wood are not filled, with holes and holes.
(4) excessive paint viscosity.
(5) improper paint matching.
(6) when brushing, drag the brush back and forth, creating bubbles that have not been removed.
(7) the surface of the substrate is covered with oil, dust, blisters and so on.
(8) there is water in the compressor, air pipe, or water splashing onto the construction surface.
(9) most of them are the same as pinholes.
(1) wood should be dried to a suitable moisture content to remove aromatic oils or rosin from wood.
(2) after the putty and bottom coating are fully dried, the coating should be brushed.
(3) it shall fill the gaps in the wood joint and the holes in the wood with putty, and polish and then apply the paint.
(4) it is better to clean the surface of the base material with clean rags, do not touch it with hands, and clean the surface of the substrate, and then paint it.
(5) the construction viscosity of paint should be suitable.
(6) when brushing, do not drag it back and forth, first horizontal, then vertical, and then straighten the grain direction.
(7) regularly discharge the water part in the compressor and fill the oil and water separator.
(8) reference to the countermeasures of pinhole.
(9) if the air bubble is mild, it can be treated with water sandpaper after drying, and then finish the finishing coat.In the case of serious bubbles, first pick out the bubbles, and then use sandpaper carefully to polish and clean up, and then layer after layer to repair with the coating process.